TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the www.birdofparadiselondon.co.uk website terms and conditions for use. You agree to these terms and conditions of use of this website, at www.birdofparadiselondon.co.uk, by accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not wish to accept these terms, please do not use this website.
The www.birdofparadiselondon.co.uk website is operated by: ?
Our contact details are:
- You will be able to access most areas in www.birdofparadiselondon.co.uk without registering your details with us however certain areas are only open to you if you register.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this policy. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order confirmation, detailing the products you have ordered.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when you place your order. Via Worldpay, payment will be taken immediately unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you cancel your order.
- We may refuse to accept an order: (a) where goods are not available; (b) where we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment; (c) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or (d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to change the VAT rate as required by law.
- We charge separately for packing, postage and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in Delivery & Returns.
- Our prices are reviewed periodically. Any prices shown on the website are current for the product at that time.
- If you wish to cancel your order: (a) Notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or (b) Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us within 14 days
- You can return goods you have ordered from us at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
- Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid excluding any shipping or statutory duties paid or an exchange credit as required.
- The rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances: - in the event that the product has been used or damaged by you in any way. The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis: (a) no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way; (b) no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and (c) any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
- No part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material: (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; (c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or (d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of our terms and conditions.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites. This privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- To register with www.birdofparadiselondon.co.uk you must be over eighteen years of age.
- Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
Effective 29th September 2014